• Movement Preparation
Dominant Movement Pattern/Category:
• Total Body (Warm-up)
• Total Body
• Stand with your feet about hip-width apart and your arms at your side.
• Lift your left knee to hip level and your right arm so your hand is about neck level.
• Drive the left foot down into the ground as you lift your opposite foot and knee.
• Continue to alternate legs and arms while moving forward for the prescribed amount of time or distance.
• Maintain an upright posture.
• Keep the toes pulled up toward your shins.
• Push the trail leg down and back into the ground while performing full hip extension.
• As the ball of your foot strikes the ground, drive the opposite elbow down and back.