• Reactive Training (Plyometrics)
Dominant Movement Pattern/Category:
• Horizontal Push (Chest)
• Upper Body
• With your hands elevated on top of the bench (arms should be about perpendicular with torso), position yourself in a push-up position with the hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
• Your body should form a straight line from the ankles to your head.
• Quickly lower your body toward the ground as a single unit (i.e., maintain the straight line) and then explosively reverse directions so your hands come off the bench.
• As your hands return to the ground, quickly absorb the momentum with your arms and immediately continue to repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions
• Keep core and Glutes tight throughout the movement.
• Keep your body in straight line from the ankles to your head.
• When lowering and raising yourself, your upper arms should form about a 45-degree angle with your torso.
• Do not reset after each repetition.