- 3 cups milk of choice
- 4 tbs Organic Raw Honey
- a pinch of Health Ranger's Himalyan Salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup of Health Ranger's Organic Chia Seeds
- 2 small avocados
- 1/4 cup Health Ranger's Cocoa Love
- 3 tbsp organic plain yogurt (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Health Ranger's Organic Cacao Nibs
1. Whisk all the ingredients for chia pudding together until raw honey is dissolved.
2. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight to let gel.
3. Once the Chia gels, start prepping for the chocolate pudding.
4. Mix all the ingredients for chocolate pudding together, blend until smooth.
5. Layer each mixture. Sprinkle cacao nibs on top. Enjoy!
Get these amazing ingredients from healthrangerstore.com/
NaturalNews videos would not be possible without you, as always we remain passionately dedicated to our mission of educating people all over the world on the subject of natural healing remedies and personal liberty (food freedom, medical freedom, the freedom of speech, etc.). Together, we’re helping create a better world, with more honest food labeling, reduced chemical contamination, the avoidance of toxic heavy metals and vastly increased scientific transparency.
▶️ Every dollar you spend at the Health Ranger Store goes toward helping us achieve important science and content goals for humanity: healthrangerstore.com/
▶️ Sign Up For Our Newsletter: naturalnews.com/Readerregistration.html
▶️ Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/healthranger
▶️ Download our app: naturalnews.com/App
� Bitchute: bitchute.com/channel/naturalnews
� Steemit: steemit.com/@healthranger
� Gab: gab.ai/NaturalNews
� Twitter: twitter.com/healthranger
� Facebook: facebook.com/HealthRanger
� Mewe: mewe.com/i/health.ranger
� Pinterest: pinterest.com/naturalnews/
� Diaspora: share.naturalnews.com/