HATCH ASHEVILLE Fashion 2011
Beyond Apparel: A Career In Fashion
Zaire Kacz - AVL Fashion Photographer//Workshop Leader
Description of Workshop:
Would you like to learn the basics of shooting professional fashion photo shoots? This workshop is for beginner and intermediate photographers who have their own cameras but are still in the early stages of getting to know their skill-set.
* Learn to work with models, designers, and clients.
* How to get to the concept of the photo
* How to work with the team: Makeup, hair, model, stylist, sometimes designer or client.
* How to work with the model. Professional (Directions) vs. Amateur (Instructions)
* Shooting indoors
* Shooting on location and studio
Model: Lauren Sloan
Hair by Adorn Salon
Makeup by: Makeup at Grove Arcade
Location: Asheville Arts Museum
Thanks To: Bell Photo Supply & Crystal Camera Repair,
Modeling Coach 28801, Roslyn McIntyre,
A Sonia Hendrix Production
Director of Videography: Raven Tenderfoot
Video Equipment: Canon 5D mark II (set to 1080 HD, 30 fps) Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 lens, B&W clear filter, Manfrotto 055 tripod with 410 jr. geared head, Neumann KM185 hyper cardioid microphone, Sound Devices MixPre, direct into the Canon audio input.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?