Some of the principles behind the Agile Manifesto include:
• Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
• Welcome changing requirements, even late in development.
• Agile processes harness change for the customer's competitive advantage.
• Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project.
• Build projects around motivated individuals.
• Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done.
• Working software is the primary measure of progress.
• Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility.
• Simplicity--the art of maximizing the amount of work not done--is essential.
• The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
In this webinar, Jack highlights how design thinking can effectively fit in agile, scrum and SAFe and live up to the principles of the agile manifesto.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• The basic flow of design thinking
• Various models incorporating design thinking into agile, scrum, and SAFe