Dr. Don G. Pickney, on the night of August 12, 2017 experience a sequence of dreams lasting the entire night, although he awoke three times and on one occasion got out of bed before returning to another sequence of the same dream. Instinctively knowing this was a spiritual dream, when he awakened the next morning, he shared with his wife, Olene, that he had had a visitation from God during the night, but told her he would reserve the details until under the anointing in a service.
In the dream he was set apart by a transparent partition that he looked through to observe all that he experienced in the dream. An angel was present throughout the dream to act as a "guide" for him to understand the mysteries unfolding to him.
The angel said, "Almighty God, the Master Creator was the Author of death as He commanded Adam not to eat of the forbidden tree in the Garden of Eden, saying, "In the day you eat thereof, you will surely die." But Adams extinction from the earth did not occur on the day he ate. He continued living his Earth-life for a multitude of years before finally succumbing to death and physically dying. So what was the "death" that he experienced on the day that he ate of the "Tree of The Knowledge of Good and Evil?"
In this dream (night vision or spiritual visitation), Pastor Don was given revelation to this mystery. What is the death Adam passed on to all of humanity? What is the consistency of this "death cycle" that now holds the Earth and its natural inhabitants in captivity?
In this teaching you will be led into a part of that revelation. In this portion of the teaching you will learn:
1. God, the Creator, has created everything in existence.
2. Satan, a created being, has created nothing. He only has the power to use or manipulate what God created and brought into being.
3. Life and death are creations of Almighty God. Original Adamic life was corrupted by Adam's decision to disobey God. He activated a law created by God for judgment called, "The Law of Sin and Death." In this teaching we will reference it as the "death cycle." Because of Adam's sin, Jesus came to bring a whole new kind of life, "Eternal Life."
4. Eternal life, is the life a believer in Christ experiences and receives as a gift when they say "Yes" and accept Him as the personal savior. They are "translated into the kingdom of God's dear Son, Jesus.
5. The "death cycle" is filled with an "algorithmic randomness, a calculated law of chance, in which there are no certainties for its recipients, those who are "lost" without Christ. In creating "death" as a punishment for Adam's sin, God filled this vacuum of death with every kind of good and evil only God would be capable of imagining. In His wrath, He filled this "death cycle" with wonderful good things, terrible evil things, happiness, sadness, joy, heartache, success, failure, good fortune, bad fortune, everything the world experiences today in their lost state without Christ. This vacuum, called "death" was created with all of these things randomly moving like "darts" or "bullets," avenues of energy flooding the earth, creating a "field" of good and bad energy. All of this randomness is loosed within this "death cycle" creating "life circumstances" that occur with no individual purpose or reason. THEY OCCUR WITH NO PURPOSE except as a product of the good and bad spiritual forces place in the death cycle in which "lost humanity" exists.
This place of "lostness" is the most horrific and terrorizing place to find oneself. It is a captivity, a bondage in which humanity must live until they find Christ and receive the "Law of the Spirit of Life" that sets them free from the "Law of Sin and Death."
Isaiah 45:6-9 AMP That men may know from the east and the rising of the sun and from the west and the setting of the sun that there is no God besides Me. I am the Lord, and no one else [is He]. (7) I form the light and create darkness, I make peace [national well-being] and I create [physical] evil (calamity); I am the Lord, Who does all these things. (8) Let fall in showers, you heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness [the pure, spiritual, heaven-born possibilities that have their foundation in the holy being of God]; let the earth open, and let them [skies and earth] sprout forth salvation, and let righteousness germinate and spring up [as plants do] together; I the Lord have created it. (9) Woe to him who strives with his Maker!--a worthless piece of broken pottery among other pieces equally worthless [and yet presuming to strive with his Maker]! Shall the clay say to him who fashions it, What do you think you are making?"
You will shudder and tremble as you hear the horrific state of the "Law of Sin and Death." You will be glad that you accepted Christ, to find a life of purpose and careful planning.