Developers, policy makers, and housing researchers discuss the successes and lessons learned from the Alternative Housing Pilot Program (AHPP) projects and propose next steps for creative post-disaster housing solutions.
• Katherine Fox, FEMA Housing Division director
• Mikhael Schlossman, AHPP program manager
• Larry Buron, Abt Associates
• Dana Bres, research engineer, HUD
• John Peavey, director of Applied Technology, NAHB Research Center
Community in the Aftermath is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and the Federal Emergency Managment Agency in partnership with the National Building Museum.