Author: Bryan Hughes
In this month's Q&A, Pastor Bryan answers questions about these topics:
- Is it possible that the darkness at the time of Jesus' death was caused by an eclipse?
- The theology of limited vs unlimited atonement
- 1 Cor. 7: How much weight should we put into Paul's recommendation to remain single?
- Why did God create people if he knew they would sin?
- Is the idea of "binding Satan" Biblical?
- Does the idea of "the fullness of the Gentiles" substantiate the pre-tribulation rapture view?
- Is there significance to the fact that Jesus' body was dead on the Sabbath day?
- Hebrews 12:17: Why was no forgiveness available for Esau?
- Is it wrong for christian fiction to depict Jesus as a woman?
- What is a Biblical view of competition/sports?
- 1 Cor. 5:3-5: When is the day of the Lord in the context of this passage?
- Deuteronomy 30: How much if any of this passage is for us as believers today?
- Proverbs 8:22-31: What is the "circle on the face of the deep"?
- Can/should people command things to be healed?
- Is Romans 11:16-17 a reference to Jesus or to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?
- How would you refer to someone who is undergoing a gender change (do you call them "him" or "her")?