The Vitus Optimum II
You train hard. You make sacrifices. You set your goals. You ride your race. You smash your times. You beat your rivals. You do it all again the next weekend.
Serious about racing? Meet a bike that's right up your street.
The Optimum II shares the same custom-moulded high-modulus carbon fibre frame as the Optimum 1 and the same singularity of purpose – hunting down competitors and passing them in a blur.
Built for performance XC riding and racing the Optimum II makes no compromises when it comes to parts – forks are upgraded to Reba Race models for improved performance while shedding weight, while a 20-speed Truvativ/SRAM X9 transmission provides clean, crisp and reliable shifting in a lightweight package designed with the needs of the competitive off-road rider in mind.
Braking duties are taken care of by Avid Elixir 5 discs, a stiff and lightweight Laser Disc wheelset makes sprinting a breeze and Truvativ Stylo World Cup finishing kit is the ultimate in gram-shaving performance. The package is completed by a set of WTB Wolverine tyres for confidence and grip in all conditions.
Ready to race? We are.
• Frame: HM Carbon
• Forks: RockShox Reba Race 100mm
• Handlebars: Truvativ STYLO WC
• Stem: Truvativ STYLO WC
• Grips: WTB Weirwolf
• Headset: Sealed Cartridge Bearings
• Chainset: Truvativ GXP 2.2
• Chain: SRAM PC1051
• Cassette: SRAM PG1050 12-36t
• Shifters: SRAM X.9 10 Speed
• Rear Derailleur: SRAM X.9
• Front Derailleur: SRAM X.9
• Brakes: Avid Elixir R
• Saddle: WTB Silverado Comp
• Seatpost: Truvativ STYLO Race
• Tyres: WTB Wolverine Sport 26x2.2
• Wheels: WTB Laser Disc cross country rims with WTB Laser Disc Lite Hubs
• Weight: 22lb 10oz
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?