Slingshot Girl | 2004
● 2 Walls Installation:
'Sniped' Drawing (mason plummet) and Blind-fold Drawing on polyurethane on wall ↔ Video work.
● Video: 00:08:03:24
A wounded girl, slingshot in her hands, launches a stone at someone (outside the frame),
● Several frames showing the ranging from Tyrone Hsu film "Murder Masters of
Kung Fu", stretched and computer manipulated, added color and painted animation.
● Technical edit and digital set up – Karin Mendelovici, Tel-Aviv.
● Sound: Sephardic Romances | Ensemble Accentus | Thomas Wimmer, director.
Songs: 1. I Loved an Air | 2. The Stars in the Sky
● Drawings on polyurethane: 140 x 1150cm.
Mason plummet, powder pigment, class-chalk, oil-chalk.
● Preparation work for Slingshot Girl made after video stills, and models. Figures
done blindfold, each in one take.
● Range, determine the range of a target; extend, stretch; vary, fluctuate within certain
boundaries spectrum , scope, run, (V) be ranged (target, etc.), (V) to find range, range-
finding, ranging, sighting, setting in lines, arranging in rows, sighting, see with the eyes,
view; notice, discern; observe, look at carefully; direct, aim, aim at something
● Gordon Gallery, Tel-Aviv.
● Photographs: Uri Gershuni, Valery Bolotin, Tel-Aviv.
● Sponsorship, production and assistance: Gordon Gallery. Special thanks to Amon Yariv.