MOME 758 - 3D Motion Media Design - Prof James Gladman
This was my very first project in Cinema 4D. The goal of this project was to choose an object and to design and model three different ways - organic, industrial and futuristic. This is for an introduction to 3D modeling in the motion media program at SCAD.
My background is not in design, but in cinematography and editing, which is very evident in this project.
- Tiff (PSD) - Image Sequence - 1280x720 - 72dpi
- Global Illumination - 3 reflections
- Camera Animation on Organic and the Final Scene
- Full Animation on Industrial and Futuristic
Composited in FCP
- Images were laid in at 24fps - Nested, then cut to music
- David Darling & Ketil Bjørnstad
- Title "The Lake"
- Album "Epigraphs"