An average life.
· A less than perfect home.
· A struggle with love.
Flawed as parents.
· A passive father confuses everyone—Gen. 34
· Inconsistent spiritual directions confuses everyone—Gen. 35
· Favoritism will destroy your family—Gen 37
· We cripple our children by tearing them down and expressing a lack of confidence in their abilities—Gen 42
· Blaming each other for life’s hurts doesn’t heal
Surprised by God.
· The blessings of God are not dependent on performance.
· If God can bring a Joseph out of Jacob what can He do at your house?