This May 9, 2011 event was part of CLASP's 40th anniversary policy series, Policy and Promise for Low-Income People in America.
- Kwame Holman, Congressional Correspondent for the PBS NewsHour
- Ray Marshall, U.S. Secretary of Labor in the Carter Administration
- William E. Brock, U.S. Secretary of Labor in the Reagan Administration
- Steven Gunderson, Republican Congressman from Wisconsin 1980-1996.
- Roberts T. Jones, Assistant Secretary of Labor for Employment and Training in the Reagan and Bush Administrations
- Kitty Higgins, Deputy Secretary of Labor in the Clinton Administration