With more than 600 million users, Facebook is by far the largest social network, but what does that mean for today’s economic development organization? Here’s what you will learn:
• Facebook best practices
• How social media is influencing decision makers
• How to tap Facebook for research purposes
• How to promote community surveys via Facebook Advertising
• The types of content that can/should be shared
• Applications and how they can be used
This training is lead by Anatalio Ubalde, CEO of GIS Planning (GISplanning.com) & ZoomProspector.com and Ryan Shell, Development Counsellors International's (AboutDCI.com) Director of Social & Digital Media.