Instead of the usual 5x5 clip, I thought I'd put together a 10x10 clip of the weekends' highlights from camping.
This year we chose Lake Isabella, CA for our annual camping trip. It was San Juan and San Diego's second and first times uses their trailers and the first time we were able to both jetski and motorcross at the same place. The weather was an almost unbearable 115 degrees when we got there, but the kiddos and everyone else still seemed to have a good time.
Yay for good times!
1. Raeline, 3 months, the newest member of the family
2. ice cream party
3. happy birthday to me by my nieces and nephews
4. joe, 9 years old on his motorcycle
5. me on the ATV following the other bikes
6. janine's braces and her friend's knee collided while being pulled by the seadoo
7. john's toyota tundra proved to be the best toughest truck
8. 3 heads are better than 2
9. tyler's a little badass
10. first times on a motorbike, james and ja