We've also put together this guidance drive.google.com/open?id=100h_D7dGdayCKDSLuchy1b8qSVpo7eJE and this workbook drive.google.com/open?id=1ZyvG0XNPwZYDLLHN4q1ADD9gQRShT-oQ to help you make the most of this video.
Watch this video if you would like to:
· Reflect on what “success” looks like for the people you work with.
· Learn about three critical timeframes for defining “success”:
· What enduring changes do you want people to achieve in their lives?
· What changes do you want to see when people leave your programme?
· What short term changes are you trying to drive while people are working with your organisation?
· Understand how to turn “success” into tangible metrics that everyone in your organisation holds themselves accountable for.