We've also put together this guidance drive.google.com/open?id=1rsGiplAe3CpLBK7dYGflNXeGYEjPNPVk and this workbook drive.google.com/open?id=1ZyvG0XNPwZYDLLHN4q1ADD9gQRShT-oQ to help you make the most of this video.
Watch this video if you would like to:
· Seriously reflect on what your programme and services need to look like in order to get the people you want to work with to the outcomes you want to achieve.
· Consider what it means for your programme if you want to work with harder-to-reach people, or if you want to achieve a deeper change in their lives.
· Think more broadly about what parts of the programme you have control over – right from recruiting people and making the decision to enrol them, to deciding when someone’s ready to leave the programme, and how to follow up over time.
· Talk through examples of key programme design questions: How frequently will we meet with people on the programme? What exactly will we do together? What skills does our frontline team need? How long will the programme last in total? When and how will it be delivered?
· Demystify “codification” – it just means that everyone in your organisation knows what our programme looks like and delivers the same quality standard each person you work with