A Clockwork Orange is a 1971 darkly satirical science fiction film adaptation of Anthony Burgess's 1962 novel of the same name. The film, which was made in England, concerns Alex (Malcolm McDowell), a charismatic, psychopathic delinquent whose pleasures are classical music (especially Beethoven), rape, and so-called 'ultra-violence.' He leads a small gang of thugs (Pete, Georgie, and Dim), whom he calls his droogs (from the Russian друг, "friend", "buddy"). The film tells the horrific crime spree of his gang, his capture, and attempted rehabilitation via a controversial psychological conditioning technique. Alex narrates most of the film in Nadsat, a fractured, contemporary adolescent slang comprising Slavic (especially Russian), English, and Cockney rhyming slang.
- Droogs attack the old tramp : southern underpass, between Trinity Road and Swandon Way, Wandsworth Road, London
- Alex is walking home: it's Binsey Walk and Yarnton Way Bexley, London SE2 9UJ, UK.
- Alex's Flat, 56 Stratfield Rd, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6, UK
-The 'Flat Block Marina' Binsey Walk on the Lake's western shore overlooked by the tower blocks of Yarnton Way.
- Alex and the tramp revenge :Albert bridge, Chelsea Embankment at Oakley Street, SW3
- Ludovico Medical Facility: the campus of Brunel University in Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3PH
- Main lobby entrance Alex'flat with broken elevator is supposed to be Tower D Lobby, Brunel University, Uxbridge
-Lecture Center is the theater where Alex's eyes are pulled open and he is forced to watch the films as part of his treatment. Lecture Room E 302
- CatLady House : AKA manor lodge school Shenley, in Hertfordshire at Blackhorse Lane/rectory lane by the M25 motorway WD7 9BG
-Alex leaps in attempt to commit suicide Edgwarebury Country Club, Barnet Lane, Elstree, England, WD6 3RE
-Exterior road "HOME" Night: School Lane in Brickett Wood.