The MAJA Drone built and tested by Jean-Louis Naudin, a true UAV with full autonomous flight capabilities done on May 2011.
- Ardupilot Mega (Atmega 1280 @16 MHz), 32 Mips
- Full 9DOF IMU,
- Built-in 16 MB Data Logger,
- Airspeed and absolute pressure sensors (Bosh),
- triple axis magnetometer,
- 10Hz Mediatek GPS.
- Full high speed telemetry with MavLink protocol,
- PC Laptop ground station (APM planner),
- Hand-held groundstation (Ardustation).
Firmware: APM v2.1 (modified version by JLN)
Camera: GoPro HD Wide
Payload: Up to 1.5 Kg (Lipo battery included)
Flight time: Up to 1 hour (depends on the Lipo capacity)
More infos at: diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/successful-flight-of-the-maja
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?