Danish electrohypersensitivity documentary from June 2016 named "Mellem Himmel og Jord - Jeppesen og stråling" (broadcasted on Danish public service TV channel DR2). 3-6 % of all people suffer from EHS according to WHO (2011), but Danish authorities don't seem to care so much.
EHS is a state handicap in Sweden and this documentary clearly shows why. The test people with selfclaimed (some diagnosed) EHS can actually feel the fields and it often shows in the face too due to histamins released in the body. Read the studies from Professor Belpomme, France, and Olle Johansson, Sweden, to learn more.
Full subtitles at filehosting.org/file/details/700069/Between_Heaven_and_Earth_-_Jeppesen_and_Radiation_(2016,_DRTV).txt
Every third Dane believe that there is more than heaven and earth. And maybe that is not so crazy.
You are not what people would call crazy?
- This is superstition. We only relate to pure science.
Science makes fun of it, but what if it is actually true?
Do you think there is life out there? Imagine if the universe is more than what can be seen or explained.
- You slept better.
During six weeks I will take you on a journey into a mysterious world.
- We use wireless transmitters, but you cannot tolerate that.
- No. Welcome to my world.
I will listen to those, who have a completely different conception of the world.
I will take their word for it and try it myself!
Here you can either get the full experience or just a little taste of it.
The full experience. I want to find out if there is more than heaven and earth. I love my phone,
and I am very addicted to it. I can sit at "Stroeget" and shop without going into a store. But there are people, who get sick from wireless things or things that transmit radiation. I read about them in articles.
Those who call themselves electrical sensitive. Society makes them sick. And when they are at their worst - they wrap themselves up in aluminium foil and escape far out into the country to get away from microwave radiation. But what is wrong with them? I want to find out, if I can safely use my phone or if I need to get rid of it, because it also makes me sick.
I begin my journey with Anne, who is electrosensitive. Since we got 3G in Denmark six years ago she and her family have been on the run from radiation.
- Hello, Anne. Michael.
- Hello there.
- I have never tried this before but you need to wear this. Now we are using cables. We normally use wireless transmitters. But you are allergic.
- Welcome to my world. I cannot tolerate it anymore.
- You are suffering from EHS (Electro Hyper Sensitivity). Is that why you are wearing this?
- Yes. Otherwise it is not possible for me to get around in society anymore. The feet, legs and under the jacket and shirt. It is a faraday cage.
- What will happen, if I turn it on?
- Then I would soon have to lay down on the couch.
- Really? You would be able to feel it, if I turned it on.
- Yes, and the rest of my day could be ruined. That would be a bit annoying.
- Am I the only one to think that it sounds crazy? Are you met with resistance from society?
- Heaps. Quite a lot.
- You have a seven year old daughter. Are you able to do the things that a mother is normally able to do?
- No, and we miss it so much. We get far out into the open where there are not many people, but then someone is out running. They have an iPhone on tn their arm nowadays, and it is a long way to a mast. So they turn it up, and then I get a prickling sensation and rapid heartbeat. People think I am a beekeeper.
- Some just look terrified at me.
- May I have a look underneath? It is a lot nicer without it.
- How do you survive parent-teacher meetings?
- I have only been to one. Our daughter has only gone to school for six months.
- Your daughter does not go to school?
- No. She is electrosensitive, too. Her memory got bad.She could not remember whether we had eaten breakfast or lunch, and she was in pain. She got these annoying things that our doctor called anxiety symptoms.
- That sounds awful.
- But before she developed it, she did gymnastics and went to a musical playschool. She has been in a children’s club, and she has travelled with her mother and father.
- What is the worst part? Suffering from EHS or the fact that the disease is not acknowledged?
- It is that society does not acknowledge it.
- There is a huge difference when talking to you. If the audience knows that it is possible to suffer
from electrosensitivity.it is a terrible story.But if they do not believe it, it puts you in a completely different light.
- They grab the remote and switch the channel. I like to be a little rigorous and say that one’s social life is stolen because society has decided that everything has to be wireless all the time. But it is at the expense of some of us.