DatuBIM is a unique field data analytics and BIM cloud services platform that transforms the labor intensive and slow field data delivery in traditional construction processes into an end-to-end, unified solution. DatuBIM platform includes BIM planning and as-built monitoring and analytics that eliminate cost overruns and save months of delays in projects’ execution.
BIM solutions are being adopted globally to enable greater management and control of construction infrastructure projects. However, to effectively measure planned vs. actual progress, identify the cause of project delays, and pinpoint project deliverable risks, BIM solutions require continuous and accurate as-built field data and analytics.
DatuBIM integrates state-of-the-art drone, computer vision, and photogrammetry technologies to fully automate field-to-plan processes and deliver comprehensive, as-built field data and analytics for construction companies’ stakeholders on a daily basis, via:
- Drone-based data collection and mapping
- Ongoing, as-built processing, modeling, and storage
- As-built instances comparisons vs. BIM design plans and project schedules
- Tracking of budgeted vs. actual costs
- Real-time generation and monitoring of non-compliance (QA) reports
- Progress and data analytics
DatuBIM’s vectorized measurements, CAD outputs, dashboards, reports, alerts and accurate forecasts help construction managers make on-time, informed decisions during planning and project execution.