* This AutoControls.org (aco) video shows a Z-Stuff DZ-1011 Infrared Block Detector and an NCE DCC “Mini-Panel” controlling 3 DCC HO trains on the same mainline, using NO turnouts.
* THE LOGIC: The basic logic is to have 2 trains “creeping” in the yard at slow speed, with the 3rd train “cruising” on the mainline.
* When the train on the mainline crosses in front of the Z-Stuff detector and enters the yard, the frontmost of the 2 “creeping” trains is speeded up to “cruising” speed, and the train that just entered the yard is slowed down to “creeping” speed. This process keeps repeating.
A. ~~~~~~ CONTENTS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
A Fast-forwarded Overview: 0 min
B Introduction: 6:28 min
C About The Layout: 7:40 min
D Demo 1: Run 3 Trains: 8:13 min
E Demo 2: Use Pushbutton: 21:48 min
F Demo 3: Run 3 Shorter Trains: 27:05 min
G Demo 4: Run 3 Locos Only: 32:05 min
H Demo 5: Run 2 Trains: 34:45 min
I Demo 6: Run 2 Trains-Previous Method Stop 1 Train: 40:05 min
J Demo 7: Run 1 Train: 46:35 min
K Demo 8: Blink Mini-Panel’s LED: 50:04 min
L Demo 9: DZ-1011 Blinks Mini-Panel’s LED: 50:48 min
M DZ-1011 Detector/DZ-1008 Relay - 4 Wires Total: 52:37 min
N Demo 10: Connect Ohmmeter to DZ-1011: 53:36 min
O Demo 11: DZ-1011 Only: 54:58 min
P Finding Drawings on Web: 57:32 min
Q Wiring Diagram: 58:58 min
R Logic Diagrams: 1:05:00 min
S Commands: 1:22:57 min
The END: 1:31:48
B. ~~~~~~ OTHER PARTS OF THIS VIDEO: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
* Part 2 of this Video is viewable at youtu.be/MvJBCCFsr10 or alternately at vimeo.com/289998064 .
* The Part 1 you are watching now, is viewable at youtu.be/qKgHVn5kCo4 or alternately at vimeo.com/242527047 .
* NOTE 1: Part 2 is almost the same as Part 1, except for a minor command change -- see Note 2 below. Part 1 has more detailed explanations.
C. ~~~~~~ COMMANDS & DRAWINGS USED FOR THIS VIDEO: ~~~~~~~~|
* The PDF files for the wiring diagram, logic diagrams, and commands are in this directory: track2.com/ingram/plans/819
* NOTE 2: If you use this program, I recommend that you use "Program H2" used in the 'Part 2' video, which shown on Page 6 of the command document. (The earlier "Program H" used in Part 1 is shown on Page 8).
* THE DIFFERENCE: The "Program H2" (Pt. 2) is just a slight bit simpler than "Program H" (Pt. 1), and the "timing" is a bit improved.
D. ~~~~~~ OTHER RELATED LINKS: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
* The AutoControls.org VIDEO PAGE: track2.com/ingram/pic+vid/pic+vid.shtml#819
* The AutoControls.org HOME PAGE: AutoControls.org
* See this page for “Getting Started” with using the NCE Mini-Panel for automatic train control: autocontrols.wordpress.com/links-for-getting-started-with-nce-dcc-mini-panel-automatic-train-control
This description was updated 9/16/2018 by JamesIngram.net .