Older adults are increasingly concerned about their retirement security. In fact, recent polls demonstrate that older adults are more worried about running out of money than dying. Legal services attorneys play a critical role in promoting retirement security by helping older adults understand and protect their pensions. In this webinar, guest presented by the Pension Rights Center, attorney Emily Spreiser will explain the legal basics of pensions.
Participants in this webinar, Legal Basics: Pensions, will obtain a basic understanding of the following:
• Basics of pension rights;
• Understanding how to access pensions;
• Assisting clients working through pension challenges, including: multi-employer pensions and lost pensions; and
• Resources to assist attorneys on pension questions.
• Emily Spreiser, Attorney, Pension Rights Center