Nancy Reynolds, President and CEO of The Alberta Centre for Child, Family and Community Research, presented on early brain development and what Alberta adults understand about early childhood development to a group of 46 Alberta Parent Link Centre representatives. The presentation was designed to be of interest to people who either work with parents, are parents themselves or just have an interest in how the brain develops. The presentation includes information on:
• Core Concepts of Early Brain and Biological Development
• Brain Plasticity and Behavioural Development
• What We Thought We Knew About Early Child Development
• Stress, Stress and Development, Toxic Stress
• How Albertans Think About Early Child Development
• Key Messages to Share with Parents
• What Albertans Understand About Early Childhood Development
This presentation is 45 minutes in length and we encourage you to share it with your colleagues and friends.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?