Five 25-min presentations from your colleagues, covering the coolest projects they’ve been working on: they’ll share why the project is awesome, how the community/PIN is driving it, and impact. Q&A. (Easton moderate)
• Rob St. Mary, WDET: How to use listening sessions to connect with communities
• Deborah Acosta, Miami Herald & Walyce Almeida, WNYC: Using tech tools to enhance sources’ experience & engagement with PIN
• Linda Fantin, APM: Writing for your sources: the Call & Response project and PIN blogging
• Eve Epstein, OPB: Thinking in PIN: How PIN can expand the way you think about covering a topic
• Sharon McNary, SCPR: Leveraging social media to find sources and circulate questions
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?