Your true nature is joy, not stress. But the pace of your life can make it hard for you to remember that. What does it take to be truly happy in today’s world? How can you tap into your own inner teacher–your intuition–no matter what you’re facing in life? This essential handbook for the modern woman holds your hand and shows you how, step-by-step. The culmination of the past 10 years of my life and work, The Way of the Happy Woman is part memoir, part yoga and meditation guide, part cookbook, part journal, and part sage girlfriend.
This best-selling book also includes:
Fresh and down-to-earth perspectives on how to embody and revive ancient healing practices into your life as a busy, modern woman who has a lot she wants to share with the world.
* Easy-to-follow seasonal yin and flow yoga practices, tailored for women’s bodies and hearts.
* Seasonal meditations to bring more wisdom during all phases of life.
* Easy, healthy, and delicious recipes that favor local, seasonal ingredients.
* Insightful and evocative journaling prompts to evoke your inner teacher.
* Lifestyle tweaks and secrets that create big shifts in your mood, relationships, and overall energy.