Recorded June 2015 at the Mercy Center, Burlingame, California
Spiritual life opens our eyes to the miraculous, to the wonder and power of divine presence. We can also begin to access the magic of creation, life's natural transformative power. In this talk, Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee explores the difference between miracles and magic, and how to recognize their hidden qualities.
1. How do you maintain hope? (6 min)
2. The Work of the Next Generation. (7 min)
3. The Lesson of Humility (3 min)
4. Is there a way to use magic to heal the world? (2 min)
5. The Hidden Dimension of Life (2 min)