In 2012, Viking will debut four spectacular sister ships in Europe, with another six to be built by 2014. Expertly designed by legendary naval architects Yran & Storbraaten, these new vessels offer innovative design, sumptuous luxury and a variety of ways to personalize your river cruise experience.
• Aquavit Terrace with an indoor/outdoor viewing area at the bow of the ship
• Two Explorer Suites with a private wraparound veranda and 270° views
• All suites feature two rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom
• More full-size verandas and full-size rooms than on any other ship in Europe
• Energy-efficient hybrid engines that reduce vibrations for a remarkably quiet ride
• Al fresco dining, courtesy of outdoor grills and plentiful seating
• Premium L'Occitane bath products for daily pampering
• Solar panels and an organic herb garden
For more information on the Viking Longships, debuting in 2012, visit Viking River Cruises online at vikingrivercruises.com/info/newships.aspx
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?