With SendGrid Marketing Campaigns, you're not restricted by a rigid, one size fits all email editor. Watch to learn about four common workflows, decide which you identify with, and see how our editor accommodates your preference, whether that's pure design, code, or a mix of both!
[2:40] The Visual Purist
You’re visual by nature, and want to avoid HTML as much as possible. You choose the Design Editor for:
- Smooth drag & drop functionality
- WYSIWYG editing
- Robust styling options including brand customization
- Ability to get your work done quickly
[3:40] The Tinkerer
You’re a visual design native, but you love the satisfaction of modifying a bit of HTML to get things just right. You choose the Design Editor for:
- All of the design editing tools the Visual Purist loves, plus…
- Per-module HTML editing
- Ability to import and export your HTML
- Option to leverage HTML markup to make any custom coded template compatible with the Design
[5:18] The Steward
You get carefully crafted custom HTML from your design partners, and make only content updates to text or images to maintain template integrity. You choose the Code Editor for:
- Assurance that every pixel will remain as originally coded
- Marketer-friendly code editing options for content updates
- Side-by-side code and preview panes
- Scroll syncing to easily find the line of HTML you want to edit
[6:25] The Coder
You have robust HTML and CSS skills and get satisfaction from the control and power of HTML editing that you can’t get from design editors. You choose the Code Editor for:
- Utility you’re used to enjoying in tools like Atom or Dreamweaver including syntax highlighting, code completion, and error flagging.
- Easy access to Campaign settings like subject lines, recipients, and more.
- Option to edit outside of Marketing Campaigns and simply paste in your finalized HTML.