• The Australia Tax office loses its High Court bid to charge businesses owned by churches and charities with company tax;
• The world’s most successful CHIP health program holds its first summits in Australia and New Zealand;
• More than NZ$46,000 is raised during the annual ADRA Charity Run held in Auckland;
• Cook Islands Prime Minister cuts the ribbon and pushes the switch to turn on HOPE TV free to air in Rarotonga;
• Former student, staff member and Board chair launches a new book about New Zealand’s 100 year old Longburn Adventist Academy;
• Young people in Victoria Park WA launch their own TV news bulletin for church members.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?