In this video tutorial, you’ll explore how to replicate the famous "highlight-and-zoom" effect, made famous by documentarian Ken Burns.
This Avid Media Composer video tutorial will show you how to:
• Zoom in on an area of a still photograph using the Resize effect
• Autonest a 3D Warp effect to combine multiple effects
• Adjust the Highlight and Shape parameters within the 3D Warp effect to create the appropriate highlight effect
• Use keyframes to animate the effect to match the zoom ("Ken Burns style")
• Save the effect template for later use
Check out more video tutorials at premiumbeat.com/blog/.