* 2nd Place on Bitfilm International Festival 2011 - bitfilm.de/festival/member.php?page=fd&fid=3847&id=119066
* Included to The FILE RIO -- Electronic Language International Festival 2012 exhibition (Rio de Janeiro - Brazil) file.org.br/
* Included to The FILE -- Electronic Language International Festival 2011 exhibition (São Paulo - Brazil) file.org.br/
* Selected best video of week - internetvideomag.com/BestVideosoftheWeek.htm
HD Version originaly posted here - yourmachinima.com/spyvspyaeon/clockwork-secondlife-video_64b47cd48.html
The interface emerged in a embraced moment of dream Simulation, it was a reference to duo existence. The pointer was unexpected and lead me to engage in more in-depth inquires. And so, of course, my first stop was time itself and the machinime. The Mechanics were pre-composed to add a new vision of the platform. A flood of provocative thinking, that I hope you enjoy.
Massive use of effects to impact the viewer. [X-Virus]
- This composition is nothing more than an analogy of an imaginary within a circuit (clockwork), powerful and affordable as used for good or for bad. After some downtime, I wanted to return to desk work and develop a new project such as this that are outlined here. This work has 99% of scenes edited in After Effects, using various plugins such as: Shatter, Trapcode Form, Optical Flares, Red Giant Toon It, CC Cylinder, Starglow, etc.. Voice provided by Cepstral Voices (totally custom).
In association with yourmachinima.com
Filmed on Second Life by Courtesy of;
Bryn Oh - Immersiva
aston Leisen - China
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?