In partnership with WGSN, Parsons The New School for Design is pleased to announce our Panel Discussion on Tuesday, December 14th. Steven Faerm, Director of the BFA Fashion Design program joins Pantone, WGSN and fashion designer Chris Benz to discuss the future of color and trends.
A comprehensive look into the relationship between color and fashion trends with a panel discussion covering everything from how:
• Brands and designers use color inspiration to create new palettes.
• Colors become "the new black" in the mass market.
• Blogs and social networks are creating new color trends.
• Color usage differs across cultures.
Allyson Rees, Associate Editor, Retail
Lisa Herbert, V.P., Pantone
Steven Faerm, Director of Fashion Design, Parsons The New School for Design
Vilislava Petrova, WGSN Trends Editor/US color specialist
Chris Benz, Womenswear Designer and Global Fashion Award Winner of the Pantone Special Color Award for Best Use of Color by a Designer
* Location: Parsons Tishman Auditorium 66 W. 12th Street New York, NY 10016. Tuesday December 14, 2010
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?