Our lead minister, Ryan Morrison, challenges us with this series to start off our 2018 with a commitment to live comparison free.
1. Are you exhausted from trying to keep up with ___________?
2. Are you broke from trying to keep up with ___________?
3. Are you allowing what others have to keep you from enjoying what you have?
4. Are you allowing what you don’t have to keep you from enjoying what you do have?
5. Do you enjoy your kids or are you driving them crazy because of what everybody else’s kids are doing and accomplishing?
6. Is it possible that your spouse feels like you are dissatisfied with him/ her because of your propensity to make comparisons to other husbands or wives?
7. Is there anyone you would secretly enjoy seeing fail? Failing relationally? Financially? Professionally?
8. Would you say there is any way currently that you are “chasing the wind”?