A motivational safety video regarding workplace safety.
Michael Adamson was electrocuted at work in 2005 in an incident that could and should have been prevented. His sister Louise is now a workplace safety speaker, sharing Michael's Story.
If you use this video in your own training or workplace, Louise asks that you make a donation to Scottish Hazards, the health and safety charity she supports: cafdonate.cafonline.org/7761 .
And should you wish to invite Louise to tell Michael's Story in full in your workplace, or at an event or conference, please visit: michaels-story.net/