If you want something you have never had, you have to do something you have never done.
No one else is going to change your life.
Doing something different today determines what happens tomorrow.
You can’t have the best year ever without doing the best work ever.
Learn to be transparent—Genesis 3:10
· Our first and greatest fear is rejection.
· The greatest commandment has to do with love.
· You will always love others as you love yourself.
Choose Life!—Jon 10:10
· Life equals movement, growth and change.
· Coasting is death for life and marriage.
Drink living water.
· This is the discomfort from unmet needs.
· Needs are met from the inside out, not the outside in.
· You were created to have a love affair with God.