Album: Urlaub Auf Balkonien
Copyright: Martin Juhls & Thinner.cc
1. a repetition of sound produced by the reflection of sound waves from a wall, mountain, or other obstructing surface.
2. a sound heard again near its source after being reflected.
3. a sympathetic or identical response, as to sentiments expressed.
4. a lingering trace or effect.
5. ( initial capital letter ) Classical Mythology . a mountain nymph who pined away for love of the beautiful youth narcissus until only her voice remained.
6. Electronics . the reflection of a radio wave, as in radar or the like.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?