My personal reel, it's mainly oriented to modeling, but I also do texturing, lighting and compositing.
Everything is made by me, the only exception is the soundtrack.
Go to this link if you want to see more of my work
Music is "Pick me Please" by Scott Verbeek - scottverbeekproject.com/
Here's a list of the different programs I used:
* Mech: The design is from Starcraft2 by Blizzard. 3d and composite is made in Blender, 2d was Photoshop, rendered in Cycles, tracked in Syntheyes
* Robot / Car sequence is made in Blender and Gimp, rendered in Cycles
* Hydralisk: again the design is from Starcraft2 by Blizzard. 3d and composite work is Blender. Sculpting in Zbrush. Texturing was done in Blender and Photoshop. Rendered in Cycles
* Hashima is blender+gimp and rendered in Cycles
* Dragon project is modelled in Silo +Zbrush, rendered in V-Ray and post in Photoshop
* Shark project is Blender and Gimp
thanks for watching!