A short film about an anarchist girl who is developing a dream world in her mind. A story that crosses the borders between reality and hallucination. From a young talented director who was born in 1999. This is his 2nd experience of making a short film. A remarkable result with dynamic editing that makes you follow the storyline till the end.
Something is wrenching my heart. Something like... A man full of hatred pushing his boot in on my face to make it bloodier. Bloodier... bloodier... Till it gets bruised... Till whiteness... Till death.
This is my generation.
Weird and anarchist ones who don't know what they're reading and do not even know what to do.
Love, friendship, relationship and even hatred have lost their meaning.
The lovely but complex character of "Sima" wants all this regular chaos to be a dream, which she controls its people.
Sima believes that her problems are not due to the culture and limitations and the dirty nature of people in his city. Definitely not!
Sima does not like to be involved with sick people in her community. Because they're so dirty and most importantly they enjoy this game. Just like a pig...
As an actor:
- Confessions of My Dangerous Mind (2015) - Director: Houman Seyyedi
- Dressage (2018) - Director: Pooya Badkoobeh
- In the most famous theater halls in Tehran, including 6 months on stages and in 6 plays.
- Award winner for the best actor in the 21st Tehran Theater Festival.
- "silent" - A short film that he won the Best Directing award at Tehran Mobile Film Festival 2014