My project went through a few variations. I knew I wasn’t necessarily interested in doing something story based. I knew I wanted to do something with text, but I struggled thinking about what to do with imagery. As I kept working on my project I would try out different things and concepts and improved it as I went. It is almost unrecognizable from the first variation, though I think the same general premise remained the same. In the end I was also able to find a way to include more imagery by leaving it to the second half and I think it emphasized the points I was trying to make by showing how fun pets are. Another thing I struggled with was thinking about the style of imagery I wanted to go with, and in the end I figured it out on accident, through trying different overlays to get something a bit more interesting than the original look. Through a paper overlay, I got the idea of paper cut outs, and from there I tried to keep my designs in that way, very blocky and simple. I think if I was gonna improve on this now, I would actually maybe try to do an effect where the characters and scenes are cut out somehow. The other thing I struggled with was timing, and in some ways I’m still uncertain if the time the second text is up is still too short.