At Marble, we have been engaging in efforts to make a positive difference in our city and around the world for many years. The Easter Offering dates back to the days of Dr. Norman Vincent Peale in the 1950s and continued to be supported and championed by Dr. Arthur Caliandro, for whom the annual campaign was a top priority. In recent years, Dr. Michael Brown, our Senior Minister has continued to support and emphasize the importance of our actions of love in the world.
One of the ways in which we express this love is through the generosity of the annual Easter Offering gifts that our congregation provides to support those in need in our city and the world that impact lives in a positive manner. One hundred percent of the proceeds of the annual Easter Offering gifts are given as grants to support the important work of non-profit organizations making a difference in our city and our world.
To Give to Marble’s Easter Offering
* Use an Easter Offering envelope found in the pews, the Marble Loft and at Reception
* Click the "Easter Offering" button at MarbleChurch.org or download our app
* Text any amount to 917 935 4491
* Swipe your credit card on our Giving Kiosk in the Loft
* Or call 212 686 2770, ext 248 to give over the phone or to find out about making a matching gift