On Monday June 20th a group of Good people gathered at Free Word Centre in Central London for the launch of A Good Week, hosted by "the most connected man in Britain", Oli Barrett.
We were joined by a fantastic panel of speakers:
- Amisha Ghadiali, former Associate Director of the Ethical Fashion Forum and founder of Think.Act.Vote.
- Jeff Melnyk, Managing Director at Futerra Sustainability Communications
- Stuart Poore, Sustainability Consultant and former Director of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability at Virgin Media
- Kevin Sutcliffe, Deputy Head of News and Currents Affairs at Channel 4
- Juliet Davenport, Founder and CEO of Good Energy
We want to thank everyone involved in the launch for making it such a success - it was the perfect way to start A Good Week.