The Production Reel begins with a montage showing the diversity in visual styles of Soft Cage's narrative film work.
Next, the reel shows clips from films that are currently in postproduction and will premiere in 2019 and 2020:
1. Two short clips from the 30 minute short film "Mandala" which is the third and final film in the upcoming feature film "Anthropology Anthology" directed by David A. Holcombe with original score by John Sutton. "Mandala" follows a school janitor on his last day of work before being forced into early retirement by a new microlabor initiative. The mayor is unveiling her new initiative at a large event that is being held at the school at which the janitor works, and disaster ensues.
2. "Blacksite: The Musical!" Teaser Trailer (2018) - the trailer includes clips and music from the original musical that Soft Cage produced in the summer of 2018. The featured song was composed by Angelo Nottoli and showcases the use of harmony to indicate unity amongst the lawyers representing the detained.
3. "Blacksite - Week Four" Behind-the-scenes video (2018) - this video features part of the film's finale song in demo form, as well as footage from the making of the film along with footage from the actual film to show the inclusion of the community, a large ensemble cast, and the fun and energized process cultivated on Soft Cage's sets. The featured song was composed by Cassandra Kaczor.
-Finally, the reel shows brief highlights from Soft Cage's recent documentary work produced under the ongoing "Activism Now" initiative. The clips in the production reel are drawn from the following videos:
1. The Women's March - this was the second annual Women's March in Chicago
2. March For our Lives - a march protesting gun violence in the wake of the Parkland shootings