Thank you for joining us tonight. “Communication leads to Community.”
FOR THE CITY OF NEWPORT
• Mayor Harry Winthrop
• City Council Vice-Chair Lynn Ceglie
• City Manager Joe Nicholson
• John Hirschboeck, Co-President, ALN
• Tom Hockaday, ALN Exec. Committee
1. The Mayor, Vice Chair and City Manager will review accomplishments of the past year and look ahead to future plans, opportunities and challenges. (30 minutes)
2. The moderators will then ask the panel a series of selected questions (paraphrased), submitted by citizens, grouped into seven expressed interest categories (60 minutes):
• Traffic and parking
• The Armory
• Other City properties
• Communications and Governing processes
• Other Issues
If you have a question for tonight, please fill out a card and hand to an ALN representative.
Given the volume of questions received and often their complexity, not all can be adequately addressed within tonight’s time frame. Our panelists have kindly agreed to stay afterwards to meet and answer your question(s), if not answered in the public forum.
EVERY QUESTION RECEIVED WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE ENTIRE CITY COUNCIL AND THE CITY MANAGER.
If specific questions haven’t been addressed or adequately answered, all are encouraged to contact their elected representative for their response (see back for contact information).