For as long as businesses have existed they have required cash to grow. Often this can be sourced from trading activity, but sometimes funding is needed.
However, one does not simply ask a bank for a loan..?
Through this entertaining, engaging & highly practical presentation David Maher (Director of Right Brain Insights) will explore managing cash flow with funding.
Designed for businesses with $2M+ in revenue, & told through the context of trade services businesses this presentation will address several questions & themes including:
- Profit vs. cash flow. Why are they different & how funding drives them?
- How do banks think? How they make money & the system that underpins them?
- What are some of the funding options out there? Debt vs. Equity? Costs vs. benefits/ ROI?
- Real cash flow problems that have hit RBI clients & how funding helped solve them?
- How to present yourself to a bank? How to become 'bankable' & obtain the kind of banking relationship you want?
- What to do when the banks say 'no'?