"Teeth and Pill" is a surrealistic and grotesque black comedy short, set in timeless American suburbia.
Written and Directed by Andrea Vinciguerra.
Produced by Leonie Marztecki and Mike Facey at Pretzel Films.
Executive Producers: Stephen Wicks and Andrea Vinciguerra.
Cinematography: Steven Ferguson
Production Designer: Lucie Red
Music Composer: David Rowntree
Hairs / Makeup / Prosthetic: Natasha Lawes
Costume Designer: Natalie Wilkins
Wardrobe Stylist: Aartthie Mahakuperan
Sound: Freddie Nevison
Editor: Riccardo Fusetti and Andrea Vinciguerra
First AD: Sashi Arnold
Choreographer: Paola Lizza
Storyboard: Alberto Falcone
Colour Grade: Joseph Bicknell @Cheat
Audio Post production: Adam Kidd @Unit
with Lela Bergeron, Joe MacDonald, Robert Dunn and Gemma Goggin.
Additional music by Corey Regensburg (Moon Bounce)
Awards and Festival Selections:
- 21 Islands International Short Film Fest 2019
(NYC) Winner Best Director
- Dublin Independent Film Festival - Winner - Best Experimental
- Las Cruces International Film Festival 2019
- LSFF 2019
- Auckland International Film Festival
- Independent Horror Movie Awards ( Winner Best Humour, Nominee Best Short, Best Music, Best Original Concept)
- Wasteland Film Festival
- Austin ArtHouse Film Festival screening
- Weird Film Fest (San Francisco CA)
- St Neots Film Fest (UK)
- Portland Comedy Film Festival
- Genre Celebration Film Festival (Tokyo)
Nominee Best Short and Best Director
- The World Festival of Emerging Cinema 2018
screening in St Augustine (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Crash - International Fantastic Film Festival Brazil