To download the app visit: bit.ly/DownloadLCApp
IDEO was asked to design and develop the first official iPhone app for Lincoln Center, the world’s leading performing arts center. In 8 weeks, and in partnership with Pivotal Labs, IDEO delivered an app that allows visitors to explore the wealth of cultural events happening year round, including the ability to purchase tickets, plan a trip (including dining options), and share what events they’re seeing with others via Facebook and email.
Key features include:
- What’s on today? Launch the app and immediately see what’s coming up, and buy tickets straight from your phone.
- What’s coming up? Explore upcoming performances with a unique, interactive calendar. Filter events to find the perfect shows for you.
- Save the shows you’ve seen and want to see as My Events. Share the ones you’re most excited about by email or posting to Facebook.
- Find your way around Lincoln Center’s 16.3-acre campus with an interactive map that includes box offices, restrooms, parking, and subways.
- Whet your appetite by learning about Lincoln Center’s many dining options—and call for reservations straight from the app.
- Learn 25 secret facts about Lincoln Center!
Background on Lincoln Center:
Lincoln Center is the world’s leading performing arts center. Located on New York’s Upper West Side, it’s home to some of the world’s greatest concert halls and performance series, including the Metropolitan Opera House, the Mostly Mozart Festival, the New York Philharmonic, the New York City Ballet, and more.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?