In the session we talk with Eric Eckert the Assistant Director of Media Relations at Baylor University on how they created millions of dollars in earned media by getting their experts ready for their close up.
The discussion covers:
* Why “quality” is more important than “quantity” in recruiting experts.
* Why media training is a critical factor in getting your experts engaged.
* How to make your expert profiles more interesting and up-to-date for media.
* New technologies and tools that save you time.
* How to quickly leverage breaking news with your expert content.