This is an excerpt from Knowing Dogs 101, Dog Language, Module 3 by Robin Bennett and Susan Briggs.
Module 3 is one of 8 instructional DVD's included in Knowing Dogs 101 set.
Knowing Dogs 101 is Pet Care Staff Training in a Box created by Robin Bennett and Susan Briggs.
Provide consistent and timely dog knowledge and handling skills training to all your pet care staff. Your staff will stay safe and build confidence with dog language training. Your center will have healthier and happier pets which results in satisfied loyal clients for your business.
Knowing Dogs provides you with:
• Eight training modules on dog behavior and handling
• Customizable forms you can use in your center
• A quick way to train staff through self-study training or small groups
• Valuable time saving training methods using narrated DVD's
• Staff training tools to assess learning confirmation and track progress
• Hands-on activities and shift tips that you can use with your staff
• A way to minimize staff injuries and accidents as your staff learn safe handling and dog language basics
• Healthier and happier dog guests which translates into loyal customers
Check out the samples online and order yours today: