INFINITY PACIFIC is one of the newest addition to the Australian charter fleet.
Built by Mondomarine in 2007, INFINITY PACIFIC’s sleek profile conceals a voluminous five-cabin interior designed by Luca Dini and Fréderic Méchiche. Cool and clean styling abounds, with up to 10 guests easily accommodated in the master suite and four double cabins. Crew quarters for up to eight people are also provided.
The main deck aft features a large semi-circular glass entranceway, offering spectacular views from the interior dining area. The upper deck includes a large Jacuzzi and wonderfully private seating and lounge options for perfect evenings aboard. The previous owner has maintained the yacht impeccably, working to create several redesigns and improvements over the years.
• Sporty sleek profile.
• The Owner has kept the yacht impeccably maintained.
• Designed by Luca Dini and Fréderic Méchiche, her profile conceals a voluminous 5 cabin interior for up to 10 guests comfortably accommodated in a full-beam Master Suite on the Main Deck, complemented by two full-beam VIP Cabins and two Twin cabins on the lower deck.
• Premium alfresco options offering spectacular views in all areas, with ample deck space and a beautifully designed semi-circular glass entranceway.
• The undercover upper deck includes a large Jacuzzi, sunpads and wonderfully private seating, perfect for the warm Australian afternoons
• Great selection of toys, tender and entertainment on board, includes a blow-up slide for maximum family fun!
• Crew quarters for up to eight crew members.
• Australia's only Italian built alloy superyacht
• Amazing record of cruising experiences all around Australia, from Perth to Sydney
• At anchor & underway stabilizers
• Semi-displacement versatility with up to 3000-mile range or speed up to 21 knots
For charter enquiries, itinerary suggestions and inspiration, please contact Ocean Alliance:
+61 424 599 889